Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Artsonia, video references, and a new school year

Greetings!
I hope everyone's school year is off to a strong start!

I have a favor to ask-- I am planning to pilot Artsonia with my middle school students. My admin is asking for some references. Do any of you have experience with Artsonia? I'm looking on input.
- How did the launch and set up of it go for you? Would you have done anything differently?
- Is it difficult to maintain?
- How do your parents like it?
- What do you do for marketing of it? Has the fundraising element of it been profitable?
Feel free to comment or email me : rarmentano@rockyhill.org

From my spring art show.

Looking for a great video to introduce or review? I showed this video yesterday and it was awesome. (I think it's wonderful as a review actually - perfect for middle and high school.)
If you're a Frozen fan you have to check this out as well!

Lastly,
Did you see this project Mr. Masse at Zamorano recently did???! - it is super awesome and I can't wait to try it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment